TABLE PALM SEEDS
- SKU: Palm-seeds-007
**Table Palm Seeds: A Guide to Sowing, Care, and Growth**
Table Palm, scientifically known as Livistona rotundifolia, is a popular indoor palm known for its graceful appearance and ability to thrive in indoor settings. The seeds of the Table Palm are typically small, round, and brown, encapsulated within a protective outer shell.
1. **Soil Preparation:** Use a well-draining potting mix rich in organic matter. Ensure the pot or container has drainage holes to prevent waterlogging.
2. **Seed Planting:** Place the Table Palm seeds about 1-2 inches deep in the soil. You can sow multiple seeds in a single pot.
3. **Moisture and Warmth:** Keep the soil consistently moist but not waterlogged. Provide warmth, as Table Palm seeds germinate best in a warm environment. Consider using a seedling heat mat to maintain an optimal temperature.
4. **Light Conditions:** Place the pots in a location with bright, indirect sunlight. Table Palms prefer filtered light, especially when they are young.
1. **Watering:** Maintain a consistent watering schedule. Overwatering can cause root rot.
2. **Light Requirements:** Table Palms thrive in bright, indirect light. Avoid direct sunlight, especially during the hottest part of the day.
3. **Temperature:** Keep the indoor temperature between 65°F to 75°F (18°C to 24°C). Table Palms are sensitive to cold drafts and temperatures below 50°F (10°C).
4. **Humidity:** These palms appreciate higher humidity levels. Regular misting or placing a humidity tray nearby can be beneficial.
5. **Fertilization:** Feed with a balanced, water-soluble fertilizer during the growing season (spring and summer) at half the recommended strength every 4-6 weeks.
1. **Germination Time:** Table Palm seeds typically take several weeks to germinate. Be patient, as germination times can vary.
2. **Seedling Care:** Once germinated, provide a stable and warm environment. As the seedlings grow, transplant them into larger containers if needed.
3. **Mature Plant Care:** Table Palms are relatively slow growers. Maintain a well-balanced care routine, ensuring they have proper light, water, and nutrients.
4. **Pruning:** Prune dead or yellowing fronds to promote a tidy appearance and encourage healthy growth.
With proper care and attention to environmental conditions, Table Palm seeds can develop into elegant indoor palms, adding a touch of tropical charm to your living space.
1 kg, 5 kg & Above Seeds