ASPARAGUS – SALAD SEEDS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Asparagus is a green vegetable with long, shoots and a unique, little nutty flavor.
- It is full with vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants. Commonly boiled, steamed, or roasted, asparagus is versatile.
- It can be used in salads, stir-fries, or as a side dish.
- It’s known for its potential health benefits, including supporting digestion and providing essential nutrients.
- Approximately 30 to 40 seeds in each packet
- Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization
Rocket Cultivated, Wild Rocket, Rocket Runway