- Amino sulphur micronutrients help support plant stress.
- It help plants absorb and utilise macro nutrients effectively.
- They keep plants healthy and make plants resistant to diseases and pests.
- They play an important role in the development of seeds and fruits.
- It is organophosphorus pesticide that has been used for years to control many pests in agriculture.
- It is historically been cheaper than other pest control methods.
- Chlorpyrifos increase agricultural productivity and crop yield by protecting crops from pests.
- It serves as protection against some diseases.
- It is an essential trace element in plant and animal nutrition.
- It is used as an algaecide, an herbicide in irrigation and municipal water treatment systems.
- It is also used as a molluscicide, a material used to repel and kill slugs and snails.