RADISH PODS – WINTER SEEDS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Radish pods, also known as radish seed pods or rat-tail radish, are edible elongated seed pods produced by certain radish varieties.
- To sow radish pods seeds, plant them directly in well-draining soil, about 1/4 inch deep.
- Maintain consistent moisture for germination, and thin the seedlings to ensure proper spacing.
- Uses of radish pods include culinary applications, where they are often consumed raw or pickled.
- With a crisp texture and peppery flavor similar to radish roots.
- They make a unique addition to salads, stir-fries, or eaten on their own as a crunchy snack.
- Additionally, radish pods are valued for their ornamental qualities in gardens, adding visual interest with their distinctive appearance.
- Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization.