LADY FINGER- SUMMER SEEDS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Ladyfinger seeds are typically sown in well-drained soil, about 1 inch deep and 12-18 inches apart.
- Water regularly and provide full sunlight. Ladyfinger, also known as okra.
- It is a versatile vegetable used in various culinary dishes.
- Rich in fiber and nutrients, it promotes digestive health and offers antioxidant benefits.
- Germination: 90%
- Germination: 15-35 days
- Optimum soil temperature for germination: 55-70F
- Planting Season: Summer
- Sunlight Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Method: Out door Sow
- Average planting success with this species: 60%.