TURNIP – WINTER SEEDS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- To sow turnip seeds, prepare well-drained soil and sow seeds about half an inch deep, spacing them 2-4 inches.
- Water regularly and provide full sunlight. Harvest turnips in 6-8 weeks when the roots are about 2-3 inches in diameter.
- Turnips are versatile vegetables, commonly used in soups, salads, and stir-fries, offering a crunchy texture and mildly peppery flavor.
- Additionally, turnip greens are edible and can be sautéed or added to salads for a nutritious boost.
- Approximately 30 to 40 seeds in each packet
- Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization