FENUGREEK – WINTER SEEDS
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- To sow fenugreek seeds, plant them in well-drained soil, about 1/4 inch deep, and space them 2-3 inches apart.
- Water regularly, and they’ll sprout in about a week.
- Fenugreek is versatile in culinary uses, adding a slightly bitter, nutty flavor to dishes.
- It’s commonly used in Indian cuisine, both as seeds and fresh leaves.
- Additionally, fenugreek is valued for its potential health benefits, such as aiding
- digestion and managing blood sugar levels.
- Approximately 30 to 40 seeds in each packet
- Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization