CAPSICUM ORNAMENTAL PEPPER- WINTER SEEDS
Capsicum seeds are the small, black seeds of the capsicum pepper plant. They are typically about 1/4 inch (6 mm) in diameter. The seeds are surrounded by a thin, white membrane.
In Pakistan, the sowing season of capsicum is from October – November and February – March. The seeds should be sown in well-drained, sandy loam soil that is rich in organic matter. The soil should be lightly moistened before sowing. The seeds should be sown 1/2 inch (1.3 cm) deep in rows that are spaced 18 inches (46 cm) apart. After sowing, the soil should be lightly compacted and kept moist.
Approximately 30 to 40 seeds in each packet
Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization
- Seeds Per Pack: 50-80
- Germination: 90%
- Germination: 15-75 days
- Optimum soil temperature for germination: 55-70F
- Planting Season: Summer
- Sunlight Requirement: Full Sun
- Planting Method: Indoor/ Out door Sow
- Test Date: 09/19
- Average planting success with this species: 60%Height: 12-24 inches
- Capsicum annuum is a species of the plant genus Capsicum native to southern North America and northern South America.
- This species is the most common and extensively cultivated of the five domesticated capsicums.
- Ornamental pepper care is easy, and you can expect fruit from mid spring until fall.
- Bushy, glossy green foliage and colorful fruit that stand in upright clusters at the end of the stems combine to create an outstanding ornamental plant.
- The fruit comes in shades of red, purple, yellow, orange, black or white, and the peppers change colors as they ripen, so you may see several different colors on the same plant.
- Use them as bedding plants in the garden or plant them in pots so you can enjoy them on sunny decks and patios.