CORIANDER – WINTER SEEDS
Coriander seeds are sown in well-drained soil, spaced 6-8 inches apart, and covered lightly with soil. They prefer full sun and moderate watering. Once established, coriander plants require minimal care.
1. Culinary: Coriander seeds are a versatile spice used in various cuisines, adding a citrusy and warm flavor to dishes.
2. Medicinal: Known for digestive benefits, coriander seeds are used in traditional medicine to alleviate indigestion and bloating.
3. Garnish: Fresh coriander leaves are a popular herb used as a garnish in salads, soups, and many dishes.
4. Essential Oil: Extracted from coriander seeds, the essential oil is utilized in aromatherapy for its soothing properties.
Overall, coriander is valued for its culinary and medicinal applications.
- Approximately 30 to 40 seeds in each packet
- Imported packing has been checked and re-packed by our organization